The objectives of alumni organization
The objectives of alumni organization are to help alumni and alumnae communicate with each other, exchange work experiences, cooperate with each other, and popularize legal issues to guarantee an educated electorate and ensure the rule of law in this country.
The affairs which the alumni organization is responsible for are as following:
1. Holding gatherings regularly.
2. Publishing news about alumni.
3. Offering information on law examinations.
4. Helping with academic affairs.
5. Rewarding current students.
6. Promoting the spirit of law.
7. Popularizing legal issues.
8. Other affairs as resolved by the council.